Manager of Global Learning & Development
Position Summary & Requirements
The manager is the leader of Global Learning and Development Program, which the essential projects are:
- helping international students achieve their college admission goals;
- export ESL teachers to work in China;
- and send American college students to study in China.
The ideal candidate must be able to multitask all of the projects and be able to work with other executives to target potential clients, marketing, and future industry:
- Work with other executives about the managing of all programs and projects;
- Schedule, organize, and staff essential activities to promote the projects;
- Be able to target desired populations, schools, and partners;
- Master’s Degree in Higher Education, International Education, and other education related majors are highly preferred;
- Marketing experience in education industry is encouraged;
- Knowledge of college application process;
- 5+ years working experience; previous experience as an International program coordinator or working at tier 1 colleges is a big plus;
- Understand the tendency of international education and cooperation;
- Knowledge of overseas working visas is desired;
- Experience consulting and managing clients;
- Be able to work in a diverse environment;
- International travel might be needed but not much.
Interested applicants please send your resume/CV to
Subject Line: Position you are applying for.
Compensations: $50K---100K/Annually + Bonus + Options (Actual compensations depend on candidates’ qualifications and experiences.)